Hawes and Swan Planning provides expertise in urban and town planning including development feasibility, due diligence assessments, land use enquiries and planning controls/policy advice. Hawes and Swan Planning can guide you through the complex NSW planning system and will provide development and strategy advice to guide potential development.
These services include:
- Property Enquiries
- Development Feasibility/Options Study
- Due Diligence Reports/Pre Purchase Advice
- Site Specific Planning Assessments
- Planning Controls and Policy Advice
NSW planning legislation and local Councils have comprehensive and complex requirements for the lodgement Development Applications. Proper preparation of a DA can avoid costly time delays and lead to a quicker approval. Hawes and Swan will help you better understand the complex NSW planning legislation and devise strategies to get the necessary approvals in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Hawes and Swan Planning offers detailed town planning advice across a full range of areas to assist in the progress of development.
These services include:
- Preparation/Project Management of Development Applications
- Preparation of Statement of Environmental Effects
- Pre DA Meeting Attendance
- Planning Solutions to existing Development Issues
- General Development Advice
Hawes and Swan Planning have the necessary skills to undertake a range of strategic planning work in an efficient and thorough manner. Whether your vision is to create a new housing development, an industrial park or an apartment building or review a local environmental plan or development control plan, Hawes and Swan Planning can assist.
Hawes and Swan Planning can liaise on your behalf with Council, coordinate the required technical information to support the proposal, prepare the documentation for lodgement and advocate for your interests throughout the process.
Our services include the following:
- Planning Proposal Submissions
- Local Environmental Plan Reviews
- Development Control Plan Preparation
- Planning Policy Development
Hawes and Swan Planning can provide expert advice/assistance in matters associated with the NSW Land & Environment Court process.
Our skills in planning appeals is based on an acute awareness and understanding of the material and detailed planning that will influence the appeal determination. Hawes and Swan Planning can provide expert court evidence on a range of development matters including:
- Professional Representation at Mediation
- Advocacy Role and Representation at Panels
- Preparation of Statements of Evidence and Joint Expert Reports
- Provision of Expert Town Planning Evidence